"Thank you for your interest in MAST. Nearly 200 travel offices in nine states trust their businesses to us and rely on our sales and marketing support to grow their sales and increase their profitability. MAST meetings and events throughout the year are among the most unique in the industry. The community or family-like atmosphere we foster means our support network reaches out to all members where everyone is important to our success. Our integrity and track record as an organization means that our clout with our preferred suppliers resolves customer service issues and offers our members access to greater benefits from exclusive programs to special fam trips to more perks and incentives. I invite you to become a part of our success story."
To inquire about joining MAST Travel Network, please contact John Werner, President & COO, at 630-889-9817 x21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum annual tour and cruise sales of $500,000
- Participation at one or more meetings annually by at least one agency representative
- Participation in at least one marketing direct mail piece annually
- Maintain accounting software with the capability to report supplier sales
- Maintain a computerized segmented customer database
The Benefits of Membership
Commissions, Overrides and Sales Goals
Benefit from over a dozen commission agreements unique to MAST. On average, you could receive a check for over $1000 to $9,000 as an override bonus each year. Membership in MAST makes you money.
- Competitive point of sale commissions
- The highest percentage of override sharing in the industry
- Special commission bonuses for MAST members
- Individual agency sales goals for earning maximum override potential
Sales Support and Tools
- Comprehensive Sales Reference Guide with contact and booking information, commission levels, product and customer profile information
- Comprehensive member-only Web site
- Supplier problem resolution – MAST has helped members recover over 5,000 dollars in the past 6 months due to supplier error
- Consistent member communications
- MAST All Star Awards - Incentive program for members with the highest preferred supplier sales and largest growth
MAST Travel Network
635 Butterfield Road, Suite 150
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
MAST offers a marketing program that is personalized for you including direct mail, email marketing, online marketing, exclusive promotions, and more FREE or at a very low cost – less than the cost of postage alone!
Click the images below for a preview.
Honeymoon Destinations focuses on honeymoon and destination wedding travel. Mail this publication to your clients, or order a supply for upcoming bridal shows.
Vacation Makers is a full-color, eight-page brochure advertising a variety of products from MAST preferred suppliers, customized and branded for your agency. Three editions – Cruise, Tour, and Tropics – each sent two times per year. Vacation Makers offers something for everyone.
Your clients will love 360°, a full-color, twelve-page magazine-style publication featuring advertorials of great products and exciting destinations.
||Take advantage of free postcards (postage included!) branded for your agency. Focus on your agency and the experiences and memories you create.
|Sign-up for MAST's free email marketing program, featuring at least two email promotions each month! Just provide us with your email list and we'll take it from there, designing an email with great offers from one of our preferred suppliers, adding your agency contact information, and sending it to your customers.
||Through our partnership with Digital Design Video, we offer our members affordable rates for video marketing resources for their websites, blogs, and social media pages.
Disney Cruise Line
Holland America Line
Royal Caribbean International
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Tours and Packages
Adventures by Disney
Blue Sky Tours
CIE Tours International
Down Under Answers
Globus Family of Brands
Pacific Delight Tours
SITA World Tours
Tauck World Discovery
Hotels and Resorts
ABC Global Services
Hyatt Resorts Hawaii
Marriott Caribbean, Mexico, & Hawaii Resorts
Alamo Rent A Car
National Car Rental
Fly International (part of Auto Europe)
Spoon Drawer Media Group
Northstar Travel Media
WCBS / E.H. Bickett & Company
Tourist Board Partners
Hong Kong Tourism Board
Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
Mexico Tourism Board